Directions for Use/Sizing Guide
Directions for Use:
- Roll the EdemaWear stockinet up in your hands like you would a stocking before putting it on.
- EdemaWear can be placed on a swollen or painful extremity by placing a plastic bag on the foot and pulling the EdemaWear stockinet over and above the plastic bag. Bag is then removed.
- Remove daily and reapply.
- To prevent EdemaWear stockinet from rolling down or up on the limb, turn over the top of EdemaWear making a 3” cuff, or turn EdemaWear inside out.
- Wear socks on top of EdemaWear. EdemaWear should be in direct contact with the skin.
- Cut to needed length. EdemaWear will not unravel.
- Machine wash EdemaWear in cold water.
- Do not use bleach.
- Hang dry. Do not put in dryer.
Download the -> 2017 Product Sizing Guide (pdf)